Dear friends. Whether you are in Taiwan or when you come to a completely foreign country to live and work, you all have a central concern: “What to prepare when going to Taiwan to work?”
So, today we would like to share with you some experiences to go to Taiwan from those who work with you to find out if you need to prepare to go to Taiwan.
1. Identification documents and related documents need to be prepared
When you go to Taiwan labor export or travel, the two papers you cannot lack are air tickets and passports. If you do not have them, you will not be able to exit. forget your personal papers such as people’s identity cards, photo cards, etc. In addition, there are some other documents such as school records, household registration books, birth certificates, etc. However, these papers you can To stay at home, ask your relatives to keep you, just bring a copy, if you can not make a copy later, you can ask a relative to send a scan.
2. Luggage needs to be prepared when going to Taiwan
–Clothing: You should only wear a few sets of clothes at home, 2-3 warm jackets, socks, underwear, 1 pair of sandals and 1 pair of shoes. Because when going to labor export, usually workers will be given uniform clothes of enterprises and companies. Besides, personal belongings, clothes, .. in Taiwan are also quite cheap, you can buy in markets or convenience stores.
Note when going to Taiwan: Do not bring heavy items, take up too much space, close your luggage neatly. At most, you should bring only 1 suitcase, 1 backpack and 1 bag.
Food: In Taiwan, its taste is quite spicy. So if you can not eat spicy food, you should prepare some dry food such as shrimp noodles, scallops, dry food, … it will be very helpful in the beginning, when you are still unfamiliar with the new environment, not familiar. with Taiwanese food, or feel it’s too expensive.
Also, you should bring some things like brushes, toothpaste, face towels, … and especially a little medicine like flu, cough, diarrhea,…
3. Entry procedures – customs
– Types of passports that are accepted for entry are: official passports and foreign passports that are valid for 6 months from the date of departure and when traveling with the original decisions and ordinary passports with Taiwan visa
Almost After all declarations are made available by Labor Export Company, the workers just need to keep all the documents that have been issued after immigration procedures. mandarin For valuables of over 300 USD such as Camera, large camera, it is recommended to declare to the Customs.
– Do not bring confidential documents, internal documents, National documents (especially talents) whether there is a red stamp) when traveling abroad
– suitcases and luggage should give clear names and addresses to avoid confusion and misplacement during transportation. cutlery or sharp utensils such as knives, nail clippers … (hard metal utensils.
4. When you need to call and make an emergency contact in Taiwan
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Taiwan
OFFICE OF VIETNAMESE CULTURAL ECONOMIC REPRESENTATIVE IN DAI BAC
Add; 3F, No 65 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, Taiwan =
Tel: 8862 25166648 Fax: 8862 25041761.
When you need to contact in Taiwan
Vietnam mobile phone numbers that you want to use internationally must do Roaming procedures (transfer region) at the post office (please contact the post office for details)
– You should buy an international phone or sim card to call to VN.
– How to call to Vietnam, for example Hanoi (04): Fixed machine: 00-84- 4 – XXXXXXX Mobile: 00-84-91-XXXXXXX