From the beginning of 2019 until now, the prestigious labor export company has received a lot of letters and phone calls for the Korean Labor Export Program, can 2019 EPS go? Will South Korea close to Vietnamese workers in 2019?
Please respond to the current Korea Labor Program, EPS has decided to return to the MOU signing on March 22, 2018. Currently, the overseas labor center still registers normally. This MOU memo may be closed if the hiring rate is too high. You can see the details of the MOU signing.
PROCEDURES FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE KOREAN KOREA LABOR EXPORT Program 2019 (EPS) AS FOLLOWS:
Step 1: Learn Korean and take the Korean Language Proficiency Test (EPS – Topik)
Step 2: Apply for an application to enroll in the EPS program sent to Korean businesses for employers to choose and sign
Step 3: Deposit and deposit Contracts to send workers to work in Korea with the Overseas Labor Center of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids & Social Affairs
Step 4: Deposit at the commune policy bank Assembly
Step 5: Attend a refresher course for Korean knowledge and exit
Step 6: Perform labor contracts in Korea and return home on time when the contract ends.
Step 7: Liquidation of contracts and all accounts fund.
MULTIPLE LABORERS CALL THE KOREAN LABOR EXPORT PROGRAM IN 2019 IS A KOREAN LABOR EXPORT PROCESS FOR FREE BECAUSE:
– The fee for taking the Korean language examination: 24 USD (when collected, it will be collected in Vietnamese Dong Payment) – Total exit cost: 630 USD (including training fees, instructions, records, Visa money, and plane ticket money)
– Insurance: Workers on exit through Korea bring According to the US $ 500 (including repatriation costs if the employee finishes the contract on time, this amount is used to buy return tickets to the country and US $ 50 – risk insurance)
Note: This is the total cost that employees must spend and absolutely no additional costs
GOING TO KOREA LABOR EXPORT IN 2019 REALITY IS VERY DIFFICULT
– First: You must have a Korean EP – Topik certificate (recently every year in Vietnam, only one exam is held and the odds are very high. when coming up 1:10)
– Secondly: Korean recruitment companies only accept resumes of candidates with Korean certificates. If you have a good track record and a bit of luck, you will be chosen immediately, or if you have to wait for a year or a few years to be selected. (In fact, there are many Vietnamese workers who can take the test. Korean certificates still have to give up because the waiting time is too long.
– Third: Since 2012, about 20,000 people in Vietnam have achieved EPS – Topik certificates and about 15,000 of them went and returned on time. And the working subjects of these 15,000 people will be the top priority. So it is more difficult now.
– Fourth: Many workers pass the EPS program but encounter obstacles in their hometown and region. As simple as if you passed the exam this year and you can go to the new year, but in your hometown, you are prohibited from going to work in Korea.
In addition to the above difficulties, the workers who want to export labor to Korea still have many difficulties, piling up other difficulties …
In the early months of 2019, there are opportunities to go to Korea for commercial purposes. It is difficult for you to work as a tourist visa in the area of labor export visa:
Commercial visa C-3 -91./issueTiming periods of 30 days → Unlimited travel time → Within 5 consecutive years → Time to get a visa within 15-20 days from the date of filing
Requirements: Over 20 years of age, no criminal record. /
Original household registration for more than 2 years, original license, original passport, 4 * 6 photo taken, and second No local criminal record
Chi Dependent charges on the region.
While you are waiting for the opportunity to go to Korea, you may consider a Korean study abroad program, which is the main study abroad program for those who want to go to Korea to work. If you are younger, please refer to the study abroad program in Korea. In addition, you can consider the Japanese labor export market because the Japanese labor market also has a high income that is not inferior to South Korea but much easier to go to because of the great recruitment demand from the Japanese union.